Question by titacabreros: Could you summarize John Randolph Price “Abundance Book”?
This book was a favorite years ago, but I seem to forget the real meaning of “abundance”. Is it about God being your supply?
Answer by Oscar C
“The Abundance Book” was written by the visionary John Randolph Price, and he has a new book on CD called the 40 Day Prosperity Plan.
The visionary author of The Abundance Book, brings you a CD program that an change your life…in less than two months! As Price says, “It takes 40 days for consciousness to realize a truth. If the plan outlined in this CD is faithfully followed for 40 days, you consciousness will be changed from a vibration of limitation to one of abundance, as proven by letters from thousands of people around the world.”
This is the summary of the Abundance Book as a sort of:
The Statements of Principle: (EDITED VERSION)
1. God is my lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is – the Reality of me.
2. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.
3. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of God, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.
5. Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me are my supply. Therefore, my supply is unlimited.
6. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.
7. The Divine Consciousness is forever expressing Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.
8. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appear as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.
9. When I am aware of the Divine Presence within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.
10. I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.
Of course, John Randolph Price could explain this to you more fully. Buy his CD.
Give your answer to this question below!